The Learning Center
The Learning Center is a centralized collection of resources for iMentor staff, partners, mentors, mentees, funders, schools, and other friends of iMentor. The goal of The Learning Center is to provide everyone the tools and information they need to fulfill their roles in our program.
- Identified need, conceived idea, and scoped project
- Researched best practices with knowledge management
- Selected and managed vendor
- Piloted initiative with subset of organization
- Scaled initiative to be across organization and external stakeholders
- Trained and supported staff to contribute their expertise
- Developed and led an auditing process to keep The Learning Center current
See the public facing version of The Learning Center at www.learn.imentor.org.